2020 AEW DYNAMITE Watch Along Sweepstakes Official Rules
By entering into the 2020 AEW Dynamite Watch Along Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”), you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion. To enter, you must meet the eligibility requirements and follow the rules regarding Registrations (as defined below) set forth herein.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable laws, rules and legal requirements, and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and legal requirements apply. Winners are responsible for any taxes, customs, duties and like amounts in respect of the Promotion prizes. All Elite Wrestling, LLC (“AEW” or “Sponsor”) reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time.
1. How to Enter. To participate in the Promotion for a chance to win a Prize (as defined below), eligible persons must submit complete and correct registrations (“Registrations”) during the Entry Period by (i) taking a video (maximum length is 10 seconds) of yourself watching the live broadcast of AEW: Dynamite on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. CT, posting the video to Twitter and tagging the official All Elite Wrestling Twitter account (@AllEliteWrestling) (the “Twitter Entry”). The Twitter Entry must (a) include the hashtag #WatchingAEW and (b) visibly display the broadcast of AEW: Dynamite in the background of the video. Entering this Promotion via Twitter Entry constitutes your unconditional acceptance to these Official Rules. The name of the “authorized account holder” associated with the Twitter account will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, an online service provider, or another organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor may require proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder. Registrations will be accepted beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET / 7:00 p.m. CT on April 15, 2020 until 10:00 p.m. ET and 9:00 p.m. CT on April 15, 2020 (the “Entry Period”).
Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per person.
2. Eligibility. Eligibility to participate in the Promotion or to win a Prize is limited to persons who are 21 years of age or older as of April 15, 2020 and permanent legal residents of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Entrants must follow the official AEW Twitter account at the time of entry and time of Winner selection to be eligible to win. Any effort by an entrant to misrepresent himself or herself through the use of aliases or multiple e-mail addresses or telephone numbers or misrepresent his or her eligibility age or identity will disqualify that entrant. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, postage due, late or inaccurate are void. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. Directors, officers, managers, members, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of AEW and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible. AEW’s determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
4. Prize. Two (2) Winners selected pursuant to Section 3 will receive the following prize pack (the “Prize”), consisting of an AEW merchandise prize pack, which may include, but is not limited to, AEW branded t-shirts, hats, and other AEW-branded merchandise, and six (6) bottles of Chris Jericho’s A Little Bit of the Bubbly sparkling wine. Total Prize ARV= $480.
6. Publicity Rights; Marketing Opt-In. By submitting a Registration, Registered Applicants grant to Sponsor, their respective agents, and others working on their behalf the right to use the Registered Applicant’s name, likeness, voice, image, biographical information and any additional video or photographs taken by AEW or their affiliates or representatives of the Registered Applicant during the Promotion for advertising and marketing purposes, including on www.allelitewrestling.com, or AEW social media, and in AEW emails, without additional compensation. Registered Applicants further expressly consent on an ongoing basis to allow AEW, their affiliates, agents, employees and authorized third parties to communicate with the Registered Applicant by mail, email, SMS/text message, telephone, autodialing services, facsimile and/or by any other method and to share the Registered Applicant’s personal information with AEW sponsors, media partners, facility manager, and other companies with which AEW does business. Such communications shall include, but not be limited to, promotional and advertising marketing communications.
7. Winner Notification. The Winners will be notified by Twitter direct message on or about April 16, 2020. AEW may require the Winners to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release (except where prohibited), and liability waiver and other documentation prior to the delivery of a Prize (an "Affidavit"). The Winners must provide a Form W-9 to receive the Prize. The Winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the approximate retail value of Prizes for the calendar year won. If a Winner fails to pick up or redeem the Prize at the location designated by Sponsor on a date and time designated by Sponsor, or fails to execute the Affidavit or other documentation required by Sponsor, Sponsor will consider the Winners to have forfeited the Prize and another prize winner will be selected. In the event that a potential winner disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner through a random drawing from remaining Registrations. Only 3 alternate awards will be attempted, after which the Prize will remain unawarded. The right to receive the Prize is non- transferable and the Winner has no right of substitution (in cash or otherwise). AEW reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any portion of the Prize is unavailable, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Announcement of Winner. To request a list of Winners, please send a postage prepaid letter to All Elite Wrestling, LLC, Attention: AEW Dynamite Watch Along Sweepstakes, Attn: Margaret Stalvey, 1 TIAA Bank Field Drive, Jacksonville, Florida, 32202 to be received by June 30, 2020.
9. Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is All Elite Wrestling, LLC.
10. Disclaimers, Dispute Resolution and Limitations of Liability. Each Registered Applicant hereby forever discharges, releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AEW, its subsidiaries, affiliates, those working on their behalf, and their respective officers, members, managers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in this Promotion or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize given out under the Promotion or any other substitute prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law principles that may cause the application of laws of another jurisdiction. Any action or litigation concerning this Promotion shall (1) take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Duval County, Florida, and each Registered Applicant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts; or (2) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Registered Applicant. If Sponsor elects arbitration pursuant to this Section 10, the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation,