AEW: Dynamite Picture-in-Picture Secret Hashtag Sweepstakes Official Rules
By participating in the AEW: Dynamite Picture-In-Picture Secret Hashtag Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”), you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion. To participate, you must meet the eligibility requirements and follow the rules set forth herein.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable laws, rules and legal requirements, or where the methods of entry set forth below would be deemed consideration. All applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and legal requirements apply. Winners are responsible for any taxes, customs, duties and like amounts in respect of the Promotion Prizes. All Elite Wrestling, LLC (“AEW” or “Sponsor”) reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time.
1. Eligibility. Eligibility to participate in the Promotion or to win a Prize is limited to persons who are (a) 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; and (b) legal residents of any of the fifty (50) states of the United States of America or the District of Columbia. Any effort by an entrant to misrepresent himself or herself through the use of aliases or multiple e-mail addresses or telephone numbers or misrepresent his or her eligibility age will disqualify that entrant. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, late or inaccurate are void. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. Directors, officers, managers, members, employees, contractors, and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of Sponsor are not eligible. Sponsor’s determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final and conclusive. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized Registered Participant. Entrants may not communicate with, work with or otherwise benefit from others if the communications between the entrant and those persons is facilitated by any technological means other than those explicitly provided by Sponsor while participating in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to verify an entrant’s eligibility before, during or after the Promotion.
2. How to Enter. To participate in the Promotion for a chance to win a Prize (as defined below), eligible persons must complete the following steps during an Entry Period (as defined below) (each, a “Registered Participant”): (a) tune in to any of the initial live broadcasts of All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite or other similar AEW primetime feature (each, an “Episode”) airing on TNT during the Promotion Period and (b) look for one of the three (3) unique AEW-themed hashtags (each, a “Hashtag”) that will be displayed on-screen during each of the three (3) Picture-in-Picture commercial breaks (the exact timing of each display shall be determined by Sponsor) during each Episode, and (c) tweet one (1) of the Hashtags on Twitter immediately following the on-screen display. The Promotion will begin at 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Wednesday, September 9, 2020 and will end at 10:00 pm EST on Thursday, September 17, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion consists of two (2) entry periods, each of which shall begin at the start of each initial broadcast of the Episode during the Promotion Period, the first of which is currently scheduled to broadcast Wednesday, September 9, 2020 and the second of which is currently scheduled to broadcast Thursday, September 17, 2020 from 8:00 pm EST through 10:00 pm EST on TNT (each, an “Entry Period”). During each Entry Period Registered Participants will have the opportunity to win a Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be three (3) opportunities to enter during each Entry Period, however, Registered Participants are only eligible to receive one (1) Prize (as defined below) during the Promotion Period. Registered Participants’ Twitter accounts must be made public beginning at the time of the applicable Entry Period in which the Registered Participant submits an entry. This Promotion does not apply to any tape-delayed or rebroadcasted telecasts of the Episode. Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Entry Period and/or Promotion Period or cancel the Promotion at any time in its sole discretion.
4. Prize. For each Entry Period, thirty (30) Winners selected pursuant to Section 3 will receive an official AEW Prize Pack, the contents of which will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (“Prize”), for a total of sixty (60) Winners during the Promotion Period. ARV of each individual Prize = $68. ARV of all Prizes = $4,080. For each Entry Period, one (1) of the thirty (30) Winners will be randomly selected by Sponsor to receive the following grand prize (the “Grand Prize”): (a) a ten (10) minute meet and greet conducted via Zoom or a similar videoconferencing platform with a current member from AEW’s Talent Roster. The exact date, time and talent member of the meet and greet shall be determined by AEW in its sole discretion. Each Prize, including the Grand Prize, is nontransferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any and all Prizes (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Each Winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses incurred that are not included in the Prize, including items such as: travel, ground transportation, gratuities, food, beverages, and souvenirs, if applicable. Each Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt.
5. Conditions of Participation. Each participant in the Promotion agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (which shall be final), and to accept delivery of the Prize. In addition, each Registered Participant represents and warrants that all information entered into the form at the beginning of the Entry Period entry is true and accurate. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules, in the registration page or otherwise in any materials in connection with the Promotion or for any misdirected, incomplete, lost, late or illegible Registrations or other errors or problems that may limit a participant’s ability to participate in or win the Promotion. In addition, Sponsor is not responsible for any other error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of Registrations, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, including in connection with the administration of the Promotion and the announcement of the Winner. Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, late, misidentified or misdirected Registrations, or telecommunication or computer hardware or software performance, errors, delays or failures. Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, late, delayed or otherwise missing or damaged Prizes once they have been placed in the mail en route to each Prize Winner and Sponsor shall not be obligated to replace any such damaged or lost Prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Registration process or the administration of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including but not limited to professionals’ fees) and/or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Promotion.
6. Publicity Rights; Marketing Opt-In. By submitting a Registration, Registered Participants grant to the Sponsor, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and others working on their behalf, the right to use the Registered Participant’s name, likeness, voice, image, biographical information and any additional video or photographs taken by the All Elite Wrestling or their respective affiliates or representatives of the Registered Participant during the Promotion for advertising and marketing purposes, including on www.allelitewrestling.com, in All Elite Wrestling social media, and in All Elite Wrestling emails, without additional compensation. Registered Participants further expressly consent on an ongoing basis to allow the All Elite Wrestling and their affiliates, agents, employees and authorized third parties to communicate with the Registered Participant by mail, email, SMS/text message, telephone, autodialing services, facsimile and/or by any other method and to share the Registered Participant’s personal information with All Elite Wrestling sponsors, media partners, facility manager, and other companies with which All Elite Wrestling does business. Such communications shall include, but not be limited to, promotional and advertising marketing communications.
7. Winner Notification. The Prize Winners will be notified via direct message to the Winner’s Twitter account within forty-eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the Entry Period. Each Winner will have 24 hours after being contacted by Sponsor via Twitter to provide Sponsor with Winner’s contact information. If any Winner does not provide such contact information to Sponsor within 24 hours, Sponsor shall have no obligation to deliver the Prize to such Winner if Winner contacts Sponsor at a later date. Sponsor may require the Winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release (except where prohibited), and liability waiver and other documentation prior to the delivery of the Prize (an "Affidavit"). The Winner must provide a Form W-9 to receive the Prize. The Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Sponsor for the approximate retail value of the Prize for the calendar year won. If a Winner fails to pick up or redeem the Prize at the location designated by AEW on a date and time designated by AEW, or fails to execute the Affidavit or other documentation required by AEW, AEW will consider such Winner to have forfeited the Prize and another prize winner will be selected. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the Prize to an alternate Registered Participant based on the next highest scoring Registered Participant. Only three (3) alternate awards will be attempted, after which the Prize will remain unawarded. The right to receive the Prize is non-transferable and the Winner has no right of substitution (in cash or otherwise). AEW reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any portion of the Prize is unavailable, as determined by AEW in its sole discretion.
8. Announcement of Winners. To request a list of Winners, please send a postage prepaid letter to All Elite Wrestling, LLC, attention: AEW PIP Sweepstakes, Attn: Margaret Stalvey, 1 TIAA Bank Field Drive, Jacksonville, Florida, 32202 to be received by November 30, 2020.
9. Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is All Elite Wrestling, LLC.
10. Disclaimers, Dispute Resolution and Limitations of Liability. Each Registered Participant hereby forever discharges, releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless All Elite Wrestling and those working on their behalf, and each of their respective officers, members, managers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns, subsidiaries and affiliates from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in this Promotion or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize given out under the Promotion or any other substitute prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law principles that may cause the application of laws of another jurisdiction. Any action, dispute, claim, controversy or litigation concerning this Promotion shall (1) take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Duval County, Florida, and each Registered Participant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts; or (2) at Sponsor’s option, shall be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration in Jacksonville, Florida. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those Rules. Judgment on the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude Sponsor or Registered Participant from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. Each Registered Participant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Florida. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. REGISTERED PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEYS’ OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS’ FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE PARTIES EACH HEREBY WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
11. Severability. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules shall be declared invalid or unenforceable for any reason by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Official Rules, which shall remain in full force and effect, and the Official Rules shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provision had not been part of the Official Rules, and the court making such determination shall have the power to reduce the scope or applicability of such provision in a manner that makes such provision valid and enforceable and comes closest to expressing the intention of the invalid or unenforceable provision.